Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's the HATE Pumpkin Charlie Brown!


This illustration is fantastic and truly the way the "classic" story should have turned out.
People who know me know two things...
1) I LOVE Halloween, and
2) I HATE Charles Shultz, and eveything about his beloved PEANUTS gang!

I know it almost sound un-American, but I can't help it.  These characters suck.

Today I heard that Peanuts turns 60, though with no sign of "retiremant on the horizon", it looks like these morons will be around forever.

Before long, ABC will be running the Halloween "special" yet again, since 1966, in the name of tradition. God, tradition can be so overrated!
I never have or never will find anything about this show funny at all!
If you choose to hear Linus lisping his way to the pumpkin patch, this is for you!

What we REALLY need is a Family Guy Halloween special!

No comments: