Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MISSING THE POOL

All of us here in the Northeast survived a long hot summer with the help of the pool in my Townhome Community in Wanaque, NJ.

Lately the weather has been quite cool, but not too cold that one would need to turn the heat on.  As a matter of fact, I can’t remember when there has been stretch where the A/C wasn’t blasting or I was thinking about lighting the fireplace! 

That’s how the past few weeks have been, thank God.

Here comes the but…  For the next few days, the temperature is supposed to hover close to 90 degrees with an increase in humidity.

 What is no longer open?  The Pool of course!

Jumping the fence isn’t even an option because it’s covered, all ready for the falling leaves and Old Man Winter.

So since I’m yearning for the “Cement Pond”, I thought I’d post some shots from this season as well as summers past…

No comments: